Jackson is such a mommy's boy. He will whine and grunt and as soon as I pick him up he's the happiest kid around. He loves to just sit there and stare up at me. I love having such a snuggler too...I don't remember Liam and Kylie wanting to be held and snuggles so much.
The past week he has started really smiling. I just have to say his name and the big gummy grin comes out!
I am so happy and blessed to have such healthy and happy kids. I know some days are tougher then others but these kids just melt my heart.
Liam always calls Jackson his 'Little Buddy' and Kylie always says 'Hey Sweetheart, I love you'
It's really hard to get a picture of Kylie holding Jackson as she never wants to hold him that long and by the time I get the camera out, she's done. I will try today and post again later.




1 comments:
awww :) I love that he loves you holding him! what a feeling! Gabby's started fussing if anybody else is holding her for sleeptime... which, on the one hand, uh-oh... but on the other, it's "awwwww!" :)
Post a Comment