I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone already.
My sister Cheryl & her kids flew in a few days before Christmas as my brother Shawn is getting married tomorrow. Christmas Eve we spent over at my Moms for a while before heading home for a quiet night of pizza & a movie for the kids. I have been so tired that I ended up going to bed at 9.
Christmas Day we opened presents here and then headed over to Moms again. For Christmas dinner our really good friends the Lake Family invited us over and after dinner we played their new Wii.
Yesterday Jackson also hit the one month mark. I can't believe that he's already a month old! This last month has been rather eventful...not good kind of eventful other then his birth. After they took out my staples (from the csection) my incision split open. It was about 14 cm long and 4 1/2 cm deep. We ended up back in the hospital when he was 6 days old. There was also a blood clot in the incision so rather then stitch it back up it they decided to let it heal from the inside out. About a week and a half after it opened it got infected & I got a bladder infection. For the time being it's doing really good. They say that it's really clean and it's healing but it's a bit slow going for my taste. I'm supposed to be taking it really easy and resting alot but thats kind of hard with three small kids. So I have home care coming everyday to change and clean my wound and bandages and I'm going regularly to see the surgeon to make sure it looks good.





1 comments:
Sorry to hear you are havign auch a rough time! That sucks! i hope everything heals soon and properly! Glad to see you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment