My Dad and I decided to take a trip to Regina to see my Grandma. She had only seen Liam once and had never met Kylie. We left on the 14th of July and heading east with the kids and Jared in tow. I was totally surprised at how good of time we made, even with the half a dozen stops we had to make. We arrived in Regina at about 6pm with dinner ready for us. We had a great time visiting family while we were there, some of which I haven't seen in close to 10 years. We enjoyed spending time with Grandma...even though her house was like a sauna. We headed home on the 18th...I was ready to go home. It's hard when I take the kids to a strange place and Kurt's not there to help me. Anyway, here are some pictures from our trip.
OLIVIANNA
15 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment