So taday was a crazy day! We are leaving for camping on Monday morning and have a wedding to go to tomorrow so today was a day for running around. First we headed off to my Mom's house to pick up an air mattress for the trailer. Then we took her and headed off to Canadian Tire & Costco for a ''fun'' shopping trip. NEVER GO TO COSTCO ON SATURDAY!!!
Anyway...
We dropped her off and had to go BACK to Canadian Tire and then stopped for lunch.
When we got home we put the kids to bed and then started packing the trailer and un-packing the groceries. Kylie didn't sleep for very long so she came out and helped Mom up-pack food. Well I left the room for a minute and when I came back this is what I found...



OLIVIANNA
15 years ago




1 comments:
I think it's time for a new blog entry--it's been a while...
Post a Comment