


I can't believe that it's almost Christmas! Where does the time go? We have an almost 20 month old and an almost 4 month old, how crazy is that?!?!
Liam is turning into such a little man. He's starting to listen way better the past couple of months then he ever has before. He loves to hug and kiss his little sister. He likes to feed her a bottle sometimes and then will take the bottles and drop them in the sink. He takes the diapers and throws them in the garbage for me. I never imagined it being this easy to have 2 kids.
Kylie is doing pretty good. She is still pretty little, weighing only 9 lbs 11 oz. We have put her on formula for the most part but I am taking her to the breastfeeding clinic on Friday to see what our options are.
I have decided to sign on with a company called 'Word to the Wall', you can check it out at www.wordtothewall.com . It is such a neat company and there are only 6 consultants so it's not as hard to sell as Pampered Chef www.pamperedchef.com (which I am also a consultant with)
We had our family pictures taken again by my friends Erin at the end of November. She took so many pictures and almost all of the were amazing! Well I had better go, the kids are quiet so I had better go check on them.
-Sarah
OLIVIANNA
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment