CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!

















I hope that this Christmas has found you all healthy and happy! We had a great Christmas here this year. Kurt is off work now until January 2nd. His parents will be coming on Thursday for a few days to visit. While they are here we want to go see the Zoo Lights at the Calgary Zoo (Thanks Bedas for the tickets for Christmas!) and we want to take the kids swimming again- they both are like fish in the water, they just love it.
Christmas Eve I took Kylie over to my Mom's house while Kurt kept Liam at home to put him to bed. We played cards (which I REALLY sucked at) and read the nativity story while Kailyn and Lukas tried to act it out.
Christmas Day we got up early- I will not disclose how early early was to open presents. Liam has the tearing open the paper down pretty good. It was pretty funny, all week he has been picking up a gift from his aunt that was wrapped in a gift bag and Kurt would tell him to put it back, then finally yesterday when we gave him the gift to open he kept on taking it back to the tree because he thought that he had to put it back. He has really been copying what we do this past week. He will walk past the mirror and fix his hair when he sees his reflection. He says "Mom, Dad, clean up, too slow, book, juice, NO, see ya...I can't remember them all.
Kylie is growing like a weed now. I need to take her in to get weighed again soon, shes got to be pushing 11 pounds now. She is such a happy girl smiling and talking so much. She just loves it when her brother comes over to talk to her and to give her some of his attention.
Well heres some Christmas Pictures for you all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
-Sarah

0 comments: