CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

5 Years

It's hard to believe that I have a 5 year old. 5 years ago today I had a little baby, was a new mother, was still a fairly new wife, I celebrated my first Mother's Day. Here I am now, with a 5 year old. When did he grow up? How did this happen?

We decided to have a bowling party this year, we had an amazing turn out and celebrated with 18 of his friends! It was alot of fun and really not as crazy as one would of expected. The big hit of the party was the amazing Piston Cup that some good friends of mine made for his cake. It was made out of rice krispie treats and was completely edible! The kids were more interested in eating the cup then the cake!
Happy Birthday Little Buddy! Mommy & Daddy love you so much!

0 comments: