CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween...

The night before Halloween we stopped in at Liam's school for a party. We didn't stay long as it was after the kids bedtimes but we mostly left early because I am 8 months pregnant and am really tired and sore right now...yes, I am the party pooper! Liam as a cow (the spots are because the lady painting his face thought that he was a dog)

Kylie as a ballerina

This year was by far the most fun we've had at Halloween. Our kids are totally getting the hang of the whole dressing up and getting candy thing.
To stay with tradition (and because we love our good friends the Beda Family) we headed out to Cochrane for trick or treating. We have been going with them since 2004, missing out on the year that Kylie was born because Kurt had to work nights and I didn't want to drag a little baby and chase a toddler myself.


The kids from left to right: Liam (cow) Manny & Kylie (pumpkins) Arrie (Optimus Prime) Tiana (Hula Girl)
The kids had so much fun trick or treating this year. They couldn't wait to get dressed up (and it took us two days after Halloween to get Liam to take his costume off) When we headed out it was so warm outside, seriously the first year that the kids didn't have to wear their jackets under their costumes. The kids couldn't wait to go get candy! At one point Kylie wasen't going fast enough for Liam and he told Kurt & I that it was ok, we would come back and find Kylie later...yeah right!! I stayed back to wait for Kylie while Kurt went ahead with Liam. It took a good 3 or 4 houses before we caught up with them again and when Liam saw Kylie he yelled "Look!! I found her, there's Kylie!!" It was so funny. He's such a protective brother (LOL!)

They got quite the haul of candy, some playdoh & a toothbrush- which Kylie was so excited about that that she had to show the next few houses that we went to after that.

0 comments: