CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

'Twilight'

I have been thinking alot this past little while about selling some of the crafts that I do. This week I put it to the test to see if people would be interested and the response was amazing! It really excites me to know that people are that interested in what I do.

I had my first real-non family-paid for order- earlier this week. I finished her order last night and am really happy with it.

The girl that ordered wanted me to make a 'Twilight' inspired recipe tin. At first I wasen't sure how up to the challenge I was as I have never read any of the Twilight series but after talking to some people (mostly my Mom) and looking it up on the internet it was actually easier then I thought! There are four objects on the front of the books...an apple, a "crying" tulip, a "queen" chess piece & a piece of red ribbon so I included them on the box.

I really like the look of this box...honestly, I would of never thought of putting these colors together but now that I did I think that this may be my favorite box to date!

I'm taking orders for these as well as the banners from my previous post. You get to pick the theme and colors, give me a couple of days and it will be done. Leave a comment & I will get back to you.

Thanks for the order Megan, I hope that you like it!


3 comments:

vanessahorst said...

Those are ridiculously cute! And I love the Twilight theme--very creative!

Nielson said...

oops--sorry, that last comment was from me--I forgot that I was logged into my sister's blog!

The Taylors said...

Oh that is so cute Sarah, you are so creative!!