Well here it is, the first pictures of the new baby, taken about a month ago(yes I am a bit of a slacker posting it but atleast you can see it now! (just incase you need some explanation of the picture, the baby is looking straight up, it's head the on the right, you can see it's little hands and tummy and it's feet are pulled up) I am about 14 weeks now, a few more weeks and we will be having another ultrasound and hopefully finding out the sex. With Liam and Kylie I kinda knew what they were before they told us, must be the motherly instinct, I'm kinda getting the feeling that this could be another little girl but I could be wrong!
I am feeling better now then I was before. The sick part is over now but the being tired all the time is still here and going strong.




0 comments:
Post a Comment