CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life...

It has been FOREVER since I last blogged. It didn't help that I forgot my user name & password because it has been that long!

Everybody is doing great.

Liam just celebrated his 3rd birthday last week. This year he actually understood what was going on. He knows that with a 'Happy Birthday' comes a cake and with a cake comes some presents. It was alot of fun. We had a few parties for him. Last month we celebrated with our BC family while we were there visiting at Easter. Last week we had a cake with our Calgary family while my dad was up visiting and yesterday we invited a bunch of his little friends over for cupcakes and lunch. It was chaotic with so many kids hyped up on sugar running around but I wouldn't of wanted it any other way!

Kylie is 20 months old. She is quite the talker and has the drama queen role down perfectly! She loves to play with and bug her brother. Last week the kids and I were laying on my bed watching cartoons and Liam turned to Kylie and told her that he had an owie finger. She cradled his finger in her hand and picked at it for a minutes before she let go and said "there, all done Miam" He looked at her, smiled and said 'ohh, thanks Ky'. It was so cute. They care so much about eachother and when either of them is in pain, the other one is always right there trying to help.

For those of you that may not know, we are expecting baby #3 late November. This pregnancy has been alot different then the other two. I am constantly feeling sick and tired but it will be all worth it in the end!

2 comments:

Julie said...

yay for posting! i, too, am trying to get into posting more frequently. we'll see how that goes :) your kids are so cute! sorry to hear that this pregnancy is being difficult, but definitely it'll be worth it!

The Taylors said...

That is so cute about the "owie finger" AWE! I am sorry you haven't been feeling well!