CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Week 13- Silver

This week wasn't too hard for me. I actually really like the color silver and have quite a bit of it around the house.

This is our little friend, the I-Pod.
My Mom called me up just before Christmas to ask me what DH (Da Husband) could use for a gift. I started thinking...what could I use for a gift...I mean what could HE put to good use and thats when the I-Pod came to mind. It makes going on road trips so much fun and it's so small that you can just clip it to yourself and you never know it's there!
It has also taken quite a beating from my two year old and is still going strong. I actually found it last week with Liam in the sand box! He's lucky it still works!

0 comments: