Liam is such a smart little boy. Last week he decided to show off a new trick, he counts to 6! I'm not sure where he picked it up but it sure shocked us when he started!
He is starting to pick up more words now too. He likes to copy you when you say something so I have a perma-echo all of the time now. Its just so fun to see him growing up so much.
He loves his 'choo choo' and his 'truck'. He likes to help empty the dishwasher, tupperware cupboard, toy box or anything else that he can empty. He likes to color with his crayons, read books, ignore Mommy reading him a book.

A couple of weeks ago he brought me a book to read him. about half way through the book he started trying to flip around with the pages and I just held them down and kept reading. After a few seconds he gave up and let go of the book and stick his pointer fingers in his ears so that he couldn't hear me reading. It was so funny, where does he get the attitude from!?!

Today I was polishing my nails and Liam came up to me, layed down and put his feet up on my lap, he didn't want to get left out of mine and Kylie's fun!





0 comments:
Post a Comment