Well it's 3 weeks now until the baby is due. It's hot outside and I am incredibly uncomfortable. We found out last week that the baby is breech, yesterday the doctor said that he doesen't think that trying to turn it will prove sucessful. It will put me in alot of un-needed pain and both the baby and I under alot of stress. Now we are just waiting until the OB Surgeon's office calls, then we will go in for a meeting and to book a date for the c-section. I can't say that I'm not dissapointed by this outcome but after alot of thinking, praying and talking it out with some friends, this is the best way to do it. I would never want to put my baby or myself in danger and if a c-section is the only way to get her out safely, then that is what we are going to have to do.
I'll keep you posted on any news!
-Sarah
OLIVIANNA
15 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment