Only 11 weeks left until the new baby is due to arrive. I can't get over how fast the time is going. Things have been a alot different this time then I remember when I was pregnant with Liam. Sleeping isn't as easy as it used to be. The mornings come all too fast!
While I was having my blood work done the other day I started talking to a guy at the clinic. After a few minutes of talking he asked me what I had to have blood work done for. When I told him it was a diabetes test for pregnant women he told me that him and his wife have been trying to have children for years and haven't been able to get pregnant. He told me that I was so blessed to be able to have children. Sometimes I think that I take alot of things for granted, one of those things would be having a family. We are very blessed to be able to have children and as hard as it can be, some people will never be able to experience that. I love my family, I love my husband, I love my little son and I love this child that is growing within me. I am truly blessed.
Liam is almost 14 months old. He has such a sweet personality. It just baffles me what a little attitude he has but I guess that he's my child so why wouldn't he have an attitude? He can say 'Dad' 'Mom/Momma' 'down' 'up' 'NO' 'Bubba (bottle)' and then he talks gibberish non-stop all day long. We have managed to get him on a pretty good nap/sleep schedule which is the only thing that keeps me sain some days. He's such a sweet little boy. I'm excited but a bit worried about how I'm going to be able to take care of 2 kids under 18months. It won't be as bad at night when Kurt is home but already I have my hands full with Liam during the day. I have the utmost respect for my parents. I have no idea how they managed to have 6 kids under 7 but somehow they managed and so can I.
-Sarah
OLIVIANNA
15 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment