I can't believe that it's already 2006. We had a great Christmas. My Dad came up from Hillspring for a week and Kurt's parents came from BC for almost a week. Liam's two bottom teeth cut through and he started crawling on Boxing Day, from the first tooth to the crawling to the second tooth it took all of nine days. Between the teething and all the holiday excitement it was nice to be able to get back to our usual schedule.
With a new year there are many new adventures that are going to come.
After Kurt's parents left we decided to go down to my Dad's for a few days. We celebrated Kurt's 26th birthday down there. It was on Kurt's birthday that we noticed that Liam's second tooth cut through. We started training our horse Jayde with my Dad's help. She's a good horse, stubborn right now but still good.
We found out the week before Christmas that we are expecting our second child. I think that the due date will be in the late summer, early fall. I am going for a dating ultrasound on Friday to get a better idea of when it'll be due. Kurt's good family friend Robyn is getting married the end of August so we are crossing our fingers that we can make it. I think that if the baby comes before the wedding that we may be able to make it. Unfortunatly if it doesen't come by the wedding date I don't think that I want to leave province and drive 9 hours away from my doctor and hospital.
Our most recent pick for baby names are:
Emily Grace Gullacher for a girl
and:
Jackson Motley Gullacher for a boy
I have a feeling that this time it's a girl but I could always be wrong.
Well I will try to post blogs more often as I'm not the greatest at remembering. Have a great New Year!!
-Sarah
OLIVIANNA
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment